Terms and Conditions
Modifications to these Terms/Conditions: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting of your housing listing. You must review these Terms/Conditions on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes. You can find the most recent version at http://chl.ucdavis.edu/about/terms
- Listings are for a single address ONLY.
- If it is determined that a single listing has been placed; but, is being used for multiple addresses (ie. multiple apartments), that listing will be terminated, without refund. CHL reserves the right to refuse placement of future listings for this customer.
- Listings are for single availability only, unless the proper payment has been received for multiple units available.
- If it is determined that a single availability listing has been placed; but, is being used for multiple availabilities, that listing will be terminated, without refund. CHL reserves the right to refuse placement of future listings for this customer.
- All single address listings MUST contain the NAME of the person listing the property not their title (ie. not Manager, etc.).
- For listings paid for by UCD undergraduates - ALL contact information MUST be that of the UCD undergrad.
- Listings paid for by UCD undergraduates - you may list no more than 1 contact name.
- Listing can only be listed for 6 months. After that time, a new listing and payment for new listing, is required.
Changing Ad Information:
- The Date Available can only be changed up to 2 months from original date posted. To extend further, a new listing and payment for new listing is required.
- The Rent amount for Shared Units can be changed no more than $50 from original posted amount. The Rent amount for Non-Shared Units (ie. entire house -or- entire apartment) can be changed no more than $200 from original rent amount.
- To alter the above areas, contact CHL - Security Pin required.
Change Type of Listing:
- If you wish to change the type of listing (ie. from Apartment to Roommate) a new listing and payment for new listing is required.
- No Refunds will be given.
I am also aware that the City of Davis requires all owners of residential rental property to have a business license certificate for each rental unit. (Sabbatical homes rented for a period not exceeding fifteen consecutive months are also required to be licensed but are exempt from payment). Questions – Contact City of Davis at 530-757-5651.Other Terms:
LISTINGS WILL EXPIRE AFTER 30 DAYS UNLESS RENEWED. IF YOU RENT YOUR PROPERTY, PLEASE NOTIFY OUR OFFICE AT 752-1990 TO REMOVE THE LISTING –or- YOU MAY DELETE IT YOURSELF ON THE CHL WEBSITE.
THE UNIVERSITY HAS NOT INSPECTED THIS ACCOMMODATION AS A CONDITION OF LISTING AND DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE PREMISES.
Forgot your Security Pin #?
- Contact CHL . We will gladly email your security pin # to your email address on your listing.